Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What's This Do?

Snooze

Just looking at a MkII Aristo the other day. Most of the buttons on the console are pretty obvious, but couldn't work out for the life of me what this button does:

2005659616964746086_rs.jpg

Any clues, anyone? :blink:

Thanks,

ben

Just looking at a MkII Aristo the other day. Most of the buttons on the console are pretty obvious, but couldn't work out for the life of me what this button does:

2005659616964746086_rs.jpg

Any clues, anyone? :blink:

Thanks,

ben

reversing parking sensors?

I've got that button as well and don't have reverse parking sensors - it's somethign to do with the radio functionality. Play a bit with it it'll make sense as I've not touched the radio ever. Only ever listen to CD's.

If you want I can find out in another 3 hours...when I finish work and get home?

I've got that button as well and don't have reverse parking sensors - it's somethign to do with the radio functionality. Play a bit with it it'll make sense as I've not touched the radio ever. Only ever listen to CD's.

If you want I can find out in another 3 hours...when I finish work and get home?

Yeah - no parking sensors on this car either. Fiddled with it a bit but couldn't get it to do anything useful - when pressed it displayed the same symbol in huge on the screen, with a radio frequency at the top (1620KHz, if I recall correctly).

If you manage to find out, that'd be most appreciated!

Cheers,

ben

1620 Khz is the frequency used by the Japanese to give traffic local traffic information according Wikepedia.

Have a look HERE :D so presumably you hit that and the radio tunes to roadside broadcast.

Much preferred Fidgits idea though :lol:

Edited by MacRS200

1620 Khz is the frequency used by the Japanese to give traffic local traffic information according Wikepedia.

Have a look HERE :D so presumably you hit that and the radio tunes to roadside broadcast.

Much preferred Fidgits idea though :lol:

Aha. Nice find. That looks highly likely, doesn't it. Cheers!

Damn - I was hoping for the x-ray vision, nuddy women, HUD mode too! :blush: