Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Window Tinting

Where is the best local place for window tinting the lex in bournemouth and also what are the best tints to go for bearing in mine mine is an se that has no tints at all on any windows

Cheers

Stuart

Here's another question to throw at anyone who knows the answer, I have an 1999 SE to and i have noticed that the front side windows are slightly tinted already, some may not notice but if you open the door and look at the sky through the door window you will notice it has a slight green tint to it. I thinkk most cars are like this cos my '96 Celica GT was like this (i found out when the police stopped me becuase of my tints on the front), so my question is this, can you still tint the front sides so that it's dark/smoked and still stay within the legal limits of the law?

Here's another question to throw at anyone who knows the answer, I have an 1999 SE to and i have noticed that the front side windows are slightly tinted already, some may not notice but if you open the door and look at the sky through the door window you will notice it has a slight green tint to it. I thinkk most cars are like this cos my '96 Celica GT was like this (i found out when the police stopped me becuase of my tints on the front), so my question is this, can you still tint the front sides so that it's dark/smoked and still stay within the legal limits of the law?

No tints allowed on the front sides at all now, only clear 'security' film. Front screen can have sun strip up to 6" wide only. Rear sides and back screen as dark as you like. :)

21st Century Tints

15 Morris Rd, Nuffield Ind Est, Poole, BH17 0GG - 07834 695472

Directions

Advanced Tinting

2 Wollstonecraft Rd, Bournemouth, BH5 1JQ - 01202 399388

Directions

Bournemouth Car Care Ltd

52 Lymington Rd, New Milton, BH25 6PY - 01425 612331

Directions