Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Uefa Champions League Final

Rikos

Not long now until this years Final between Liverpool and AC Milan.A replay of the outstanding final in 2005!!!

What does everyone think is going too happen this time?

Whats the score going to be and scorers.

I think Liverpool will win 3-2 after being behind twice.

I have a feeling Riise will score the first Liverpool goal after Kaka putting AC Milan in the lead.

Whats everyone elses views and opionions?

AC Milan all the way for me :tomato:

Take it you still bitttttter then :o

No...we've spent 500 million for a league cup (possible FA cup)......bargain dont you think!! :angry:

:lol::lol: So true.. Tomorrow is a very hard choice to decide who to support for the Champions league 3rd place play off :lol:

Liverpool 2 - 0 :winky:

My heart says Liverpool...............Head says AC Milan, just hope the game is as good as the last one. Kaka is something special, and if Liverpool can keep him out of the game, then they might just shade it

well i'm going up to Liverpool to watch it. i refuse to pay £800 just for flight to and from Athens.. plus the ticket allocation to real fans is ridiculous. just shows where uefa priority lies with the corporate ****ers and money men.. not the fans

well i'm going up to Liverpool to watch it. i refuse to pay £800 just for flight to and from Athens.. plus the ticket allocation to real fans is ridiculous. just shows where uefa priority lies with the corporate ****ers and money men.. not the fans

One of the lads from work is going (use to work with him at Boddingtons to) :D he used to play for Liverpool way back in the 60's :D

Didnt deserve too lose where the better team over the 90 minutes just didnt create chances!! At least we've got there again it's progress in the right direction. :D

A better game than the FA cup final :P