Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Quick Sale Needed

johnboy

I am advertising this car for a friend.

Very reluctant sale So a VERY quick sale needed! As I say this is a total bargain and a great car.

So this will be a TOTAL BARGAIN for someone at only £900 ono:nod: This car is worth nearly twice that!

• 1991 Lexus LS400
  • 4.0 litre, 32 valve V8
  • 161,000 miles (absolutely nothing for one of these cars and it drives like new)
  • MOT Till May 2008 (nearly 12 months)
  • 5 Months Tax
  • Everything works as it should*
  • Power Steering
  • Electric EVERYTHING (even the steering wheel position is electric!)
  • Climate control
  • Cruise control
  • Memory electric seats, mirrors and steering column
  • Remote central locking
  • Full Leather
  • Private Plate
  • RX8 alloy wheels with nearly new Goodyear Eagle F1's (standard 15" wheels included if you want them (two bald tyres on these though)

*The only fault is the power steering is lazy when the engine is at a warm idle. Oh an the bonnet gas struts sometimes let the bonnet down.

the car is in Wisbech Cambridgeshire

So grab yourself a bargain at only £900ono:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Lexus4.jpg

Lexus2.jpg

Lexus3.jpg

LX4.jpg

LX2.jpg

9.jpg

The dim speedo needle in this picture has been properly repaired

8.jpg

7.jpg

6-1.jpg

5-2.jpg

That is a very clean example and i am seriously considering it, tell me are the two tone ones UK registered or imported?....this is the only thing against it (dont like 2 tone)

What (if any) service history is there i know its not going to have a full dealer S/H but up to what mileage was the book stamped up to and when was the c/belt changed?

That is a very clean example and i am seriously considering it, tell me are the two tone ones UK registered or imported?....this is the only thing against it (dont like 2 tone)

What (if any) service history is there i know its not going to have a full dealer S/H but up to what mileage was the book stamped up to and when was the c/belt changed?

It's got Toyota service stamps up until 120,258miles. And then indpendent stamps up until 146,127miles. I changed the oil for Castrol Edge full synthetic when I bought it (about three months ago) at 158,000 miles. The really does drive like new.

The cambelt was changed at 68,250miles and again 127,631miles, so is not due for another 26,000 miles.

It is a UK car, not import. Lexus don't have any problems with the chassis number on their parts system.

Car no longer for sale, due to a very generous member of my wife's family.

My wife posted this on my behalf earlier (I've been busy all day, drove to Yorkshire in this car and it was faultless as always).

Even with a family member helping out, the car still needs to go:cry: So it's still for sale at £900 ono. A stunning bargain!!!