Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Brake Upgrade For Sale... Is200 / Altezza

Adie

Unfortunately I'm having to sell my modified skyline caliper upgrade. Was planning to fit these myself but things are forcing me to sell 'em :crybaby:

They are 4 pot calipers and are also lighter in weight than the OEM ones..

These were test fitted to my car but never been used..

Included are brand new custom made Goodridge S/S braided lines and hard pipe adapters.. Also Brand new Mintex C-Tech High performance brake pads ..... and Brand new Mintex brake discs..

£600 plus p+p.. Collection prefered as this lot is very heavy...

Pic when test fitted..

1a5bbb61.jpg

only modification needed is to cut away part of the shield around the disc. not needed anyway and very easy to cut with a junior hacksaw :winky:

as you can see from the pic it fits straight on as the discs are is200 discs anyway.... pic is test fitted to my car which is an is200

had a look at the pic and it looks like the pad wont cover or contact too much of the disc surface, maybe less than the standard caliper? there may be more force generated (need to check size of pistons for that) but it my be on a smaller surface area - if that the case could it be that the standard set up is better in this case??

• 1 month later...

Brand new performance brake pads

DSC00172.jpg

Brand new Custom made S/S Goodridge brakelines

DSC00173.jpg

Modified Skyline GTR Calipers (4 pot / lighter than OEM)

ded82f9d.jpg

Brand new mintex discs

b4003364.jpg

If somebody wants them and is going to JAE I can bring along to save on postage as the lot is very heavy

£600

• 4 weeks later...
If i had some money spare mate i'd have them of you but too much for me, there must be someone out there who wants this!!

Ditto mate, im supprised no one has taken these, i want them, i'll start bidding at £100 :blush::tomato: LoL

£120

lol im pretty sure adies losing money already at £600 with all the new bits

Cetainly am mate. But as my plans have changed I no longer have any need for them and wont be fitting them or the advans that were going with 'em :crybaby:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yep these are still for sale. Its not just the calipers I'm selling but the brakelines, pads, discs etc as IN THE FIRST POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Might be open to sensible offers, no stupidty or thicko's please asking stupid questions. I'll stick 'em on ebay at the weekend if nobody wants 'em :winky:

Right I want this lot gone...

Soo £500 for the lot, collection only or I can pass on at Jap Show finale (Santa Pod). Can't be bothered to package it alll up and weigh it. Can post but price goes up.