Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Come On Man U !

Tuff

terrible game... boring boring boring. utd had a perfect goal not registered either. just shows how bad and boring chelsea are. to spend that much money on star players and make the team play long ball football and really boring... oh well just proves neither team deserve to be in the proper game on wednesday night ;)

To be fair I dont think they deserved that goal anyway. I think it would have been called as a foul if anything. The goal keeper saved it in front of the line before he was pushed behind it. But thats football..... :hehe:

terrible game... boring boring boring. utd had a perfect goal not registered either. just shows how bad and boring chelsea are. to spend that much money on star players and make the team play long ball football and really boring... oh well just proves neither team deserve to be in the proper game on wednesday night ;)

Oh dear sour grapes or what......what have you won domesticaly this season :whistling:

A win is a win and we won the F.A Cup thats 6 trophies in 3 seasons.

Oh dear sour grapes or what......what have you won domesticaly this season :whistling:

from a chelsea perspective... it certainly sounds like it :lol:

in 3 seasons liverpool have won..

1) champions league

2) UEFA super cup

3) FA cup

4) charity shield

Now in final of champions league AGAIN,,, something the blue ******* will always struggle to achieve,,,

THIS Season we have won so far the Charity shield (against Chelsea) but the season is not yet over for us :winky:

Chelsea are a rich club... They'll NEVER be a big club ;)

You missed the word....domestic. :D

Im in Liverpool this week and i will wear my new shirt proudly......its an A.C Milan shirt.

Of course we haven't got the experiance in europe comp's but we're getting there and we all live in hope :lol: and with your new found wealth we'll see what happens, should be intresting for the coming seasons but for the last 3 seasons since the "special one" came aboard you've not been close on the premiership, this season both Liverpool/ Arsenal were a mile behind..15 points !!! and we had a bad xmas period (not an excuse) money doesn't/cant buy you success.

I fell asleep during the first half too, only woke up again when the commentator was going nuts as Drogba scored...

Football's not really my game anyway, there just wasn't anything better on to watch!

Im in Liverpool this week and i will wear my new shirt proudly......its an A.C Milan shirt.

:lol:

This season nothing YET

Question for you, WHO is the most sucessful British Team of ALL Time???

Leeds United :winky:

I might pop up to sixfields to see them take on the mighty cobblers next season :o

I think we are all forgetting who has held the FA Cup for the longest consecutive time... The Mighty Portsmouth!

Granted, it was only because of the 2nd world war, but that is minor details as far as I am concerned... :D

It was a truly crap game on Saturday. Neither team wanted to win it, they just didn't want to lose it. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better game, but I think the same will happen.