Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hdtv's

Afternoon all,

thought id post a quick thread re HDTV's. Im looking to purchase one for my bedroom so i want an absolute max size of 26" but no smaller than 21". I have no idea on these other than i know i need an LCD one! ive looked at various websites and reviews but was looking for some feedback from peeps on here who have had them for some time.

its primary use will be to use in combination with the xbox360,

ive noticed that most xbox displays in shops etc use the samsung tv's so im favouring one of those at the moment, but there seems to be lots of different variations of what looks like the same tv! :huh:

could anyone highlight the differences or reccomend a better one, not really looking to spend for than £600 on one

thanks for the advice, cheers

i have a samsung, who also make one of the best panels BTW its a LE26R87BDX nice screen - some dont like the frame, lots of inputs etc

i like it and not too expensive either.

get it from john lewis as they offer a price match and 5 years warranty inc in the price

Also consdier an LG, they are made my samsung!

LG have their own R n'D division and actually make their own products fella. You will see simularities as they, like Samsung are South Korean. Samsung may share old technology with LG but they wont make them for LG. :winky:

I have a Samsung LCD Tv, it must be a year old by now, its a LE32T51B, has been a great Tv. Fantastic picture with my Wii and component cable, Dvd recorder and Ntl Box! Will soon be testing out my new HD player when the cables arrive!!

Plasmas eat electricity big time and are far heavier than LCDs to. But if you're going for a plasma, Ive heard them Pioneers ones are excellent.

In terms of LCD, I don't think there's much point in looking at anyone other than Sony or Samsung at the moment, they've really got it covered.

The Samsung's are generally the better ones to go for purely because they're much cheaper than the Sony's......

LG have their own R n'D division and actually make their own products fella. You will see simularities as they, like Samsung are South Korean. Samsung may share old technology with LG but they wont make them for LG. :winky:

They guy in the shop lied to me :crybaby: i'm gonna go back and have words :lol:

They guy in the shop lied to me :crybaby: i'm gonna go back and have words :lol:

You have to be careful what salesman say........ :winky: .... :whistling:

That Samsung has an interesting colour, the specs look good though, pixel, contrast ratio etc etc...as Rikos says and other members, cant go wrong with Samsung :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links