Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Big Up To Wim !

Had my full geometry done on the Friday by the Doc at WIM. When he tells you "take it easy till you get used to it", he aint wrong. There was a fair amount of things wrong with my setup, car would drift to the left, tyres

wouldn't hold pressure, back end always wanted to snap lose and general rough ride. Now thankfully thats all been sorted. I can safely say it was well worth the money, and now i can really appriciate my coilovers.

Thanks again to Tony @ WIM.

(For those of a techy manner, i can post my before and after setting if anyones interested)

I thank you.... She is a wonderful example of well loved IS. Sadly though i feel Geometry correction will fall on blind eyes until it's to late for most people. Nevertheless your issues were realised and corrected to the wim positions.... Happy days :D ..... And Oi mind those potholes :hehe:

is there any places up north that have them

Yes.... wim franchise North.

TDi-North

21 & 22 Aston Court,

Kingsland Grange,

Warrington, WA1 4SG

Tel: 0800 0196055

Email: info@TDi-North.com

All the wim discounts for LOC apply here as well.

There is a place up around Manchester I think, Drury Lane rings a bell. These were recommended by Tony :)

Tbh mate, it will be well worth the extra miles to visit STS and get to see the Doctor at work :)

There is a place up around Manchester I think, Drury Lane rings a bell. These were recommended by Tony :)

Tbh mate, it will be well worth the extra miles to visit STS and get to see the Doctor at work :)

Yep Lee, Drury lane in Oldham :D