Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

4 X 17 Inch Is200 Alloys For Sale

Rolex

Hi guys,

i have for sale 4 x 17 x 7 inch 5 spoke Lexus IS200 alloys for sale. wheels are in good condition but are in need of refurbishment. they current have 2 bridgestone Protenza tyres and 2 Dunlop SP9000. the Bridgestones could do with replacing soon but the dunlop have looks of tread left about 6mm. i will throw in the wheel nuts abnd locking nuts with the wheels.

wheel 1

IMG_0354.jpg

wheels 2

IMG_0353.jpg

wheel 3

IMG_0352.jpg

wheel 4

IMG_0351.jpg

all toghter now

IMG_0355.jpg

i dont know what these things go for these days so make me an offer. i am based in bristol for anyone who wants to pick them up. i can arrange postage but this will be extra or you can arrange a collection. PM me if you are interested or you can email me on paxtonnathan@hotmail.com

cheers :D

Hi guys,

i have for sale 4 x 17 x 7 inch 5 spoke Lexus IS200 alloys for sale. wheels are in good condition but are in need of refurbishment. they current have 2 bridgestone Protenza tyres and 2 Dunlop SP9000. the Bridgestones could do with replacing soon but the dunlop have looks of tread left about 6mm. i will throw in the wheel nuts abnd locking nuts with the wheels.

wheel 1

IMG_0354.jpg

wheels 2

IMG_0353.jpg

wheel 3

IMG_0352.jpg

wheel 4

IMG_0351.jpg

all toghter now

IMG_0355.jpg

i dont know what these things go for these days so make me an offer. i am based in bristol for anyone who wants to pick them up. i can arrange postage but this will be extra or you can arrange a collection. PM me if you are interested or you can email me on paxtonnathan@hotmail.com

cheers :D

Please be aware these have no been sold