Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Proffesional Photoshoot

Its £70 per car, and for that you get..

Shots in the white room studio

60-100 photos

CD of all images

Proffesional A4 Lab print out of your favourite one

We need more than 7 cars to get it at this discounted price and its well worth the money!!

Get your name down if your interested and we will get a date sorted

Some photos of a shoot done this weekend

pearl1.jpg

pearl2.jpg

pearl3.jpg

pearl4.jpg

pearl5.jpg

pearl6.jpg

pearl7.jpg

pearl9.jpg

pearl10.jpg

pearl11.jpg

***** taking it a bit far, no?

Photoshoot for a car LMFAO! :lol::lol:

Its just like when you have a photoshoot for your body building, you like to show them off I guess? So why not get your self along to it, i'm sure they wouldn't mind taking pics of you on your car :D

Considering the photography company charged me £10 for 1 A5 size photo at the PTM show, which was taken as I drove into Santa Pod, 60-100 photos at a studio for £70 is a real bargain in comparison!

I'm slightly interested but my car is so standard not sure whether it's worthwhile.

i'd be up for it....providing it wasn't in June (July or August would be better).

Do they do other photo's as well as the white room shots??

@Lee....wtf mate.....i read your post and u didn't deserve that mate!!!

i'd be up for it....providing it wasn't in June (July or August would be better).

I do prefer scenic shoots but from the pics above they take loads of multi angled shots and for £70 its a bargin. My mate took her little lad to a studio for some pics, ended up paying well over £200 for about 10 photos :duh:

I didn't think so either, it was all typed innocently and then bang, warning.

Just waiting to hear back from Bazza :yawn: I'll be trying to get it revoked though.

As far as I know I have never been offensive to anyone on here, its not in my nature. So there must be another reason behind the warning.

I do prefer scenic shoots but from the pics above they take loads of multi angled shots and for £70 its a bargin. My mate took her little lad to a studio for some pics, ended up paying well over £200 for about 10 photos :duh:

Just waiting to hear back from Bazza :yawn: I'll be trying to get it revoked though.

As far as I know I have never been offensive to anyone on here, its not in my nature. So there must be another reason behind the warning.

What you get a warning for mate, passing wind? :lol:

:offtopic: Anyway, way off topic now, I have added the comment back in.

Back on topic now, been looking around the net for more photos like this and they are pretty impressive :)

:offtopic: Anyway, way off topic now, I have added the comment back in.

Back on topic now, been looking around the net for more photos like this and they are pretty impressive :)

From your signature youre making a pacifiying comment about your 10% warnning? Good luck.

Get over it soft @ss..Is this all you have to your life, to be on a CAR forum? You arent aware of the commie propaganda machine on here, oh my word LMFAO.

Get to 60% like me and then youre rocking :D

there you go.. have more pip. One more and You will be removed.

This thread will now be back on topic. Any more off topics converstation and your posts will be deleted without warning.