Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Sport '04 16k

Grunners

Lexus.pdfAll,

EDITED DUE TO STUPIDITY! 16,300 Miles - Asking price £12,150

I'm selling this car on behalf of my father-in-law who's just retired and wound up his business. He refuses to use a PC. I've just bought his partners IS200 SE Auto. Makes a heck of a difference from a Mondy!

You will of course be seeing the car at his house - NOT 'meeting up' somewhere.

Pictures etc. on the attached PDF.

It's not been altered in any way since it was purchased (from new) and the only bad points are a few minor scratches on the near side front bumper (not visible from the front) and a few minor nicks on the alloys. I'll be taking some close up pictures of these over the next few days. Other than this it really is in mint condition.

We both live in the same neighbourhood - about 5 miles off J22 of the M62, (Halifax!)

If you're interested or have further questions please contact me after 7pm week nights or anytime at the weekend. email's always on during the day.

07791 637 970 or

nigel@grunwell.com

And yes - it has only done 16,300 miles. And no - it's not for sale anywhere else. :P

Bumpety bump...

Price too high?! Too far north?! Does it look dodgy!? Am I just being paranoid... :blush:

You've probably got much better things to do but any comments / advice would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks indeed

Grunners

*****... Obviously had too much on my small mind to remember to mention a price. Idiot child.

Right, here goes...

Mileage - 16,300

Price £12,150

Be assured that after posting this reply I will beat myself to within an inch of my life. :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...
Just out of curiosity - what happened to the front of the car? Is that a standard fit on the Sport? It looks a bit odd to me.

Look like sport with styling kit 18inch wheels, TTE front and rear bumpers :winky:

And full leather :D