Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Castor Camber Settings

johnthezoo

Hi, I wonder if you can help me out. I have a Lexus is 200SE 2000 UK model completely standard trim that I am having to change tyres every 6000 miles.

Unfortunately I live on the Isle of Man and cannot get any garages in the UK but I have a rally car setup expert that is willing to alter the castor camber settings to give me better tyre wear. Our roads have an excessive camber on them and are quite narrow and twisty which doesn’t help with the wear. Can anyone recommend some base settings he can work to please?

Best regards

John Pearson.

Speak to the Dr mate - wheels in motion he will be able to help.

Just had my geometry done today by him after noticing inside tyre wear, cars spot on now and handles much better :D

Cheers, do you have a telephone number for him please?

Your best bet is too send him a PM mate he's a member on here.

Only got his work number and hes off for the rest fo the day but sure he'll pop on the forum at some time today.

You can have a look at the website and see if theres anything on there mate try http://www.wheels-inmotion.co.uk

Speak to the Dr mate - wheels in motion he will be able to help.

Just had my geometry done today by him after noticing inside tyre wear, cars spot on now and handles much better :D

Cheers, do you have a telephone number for him please?

Your best bet is too send him a PM mate he's a member on here.

Only got his work number and hes off for the rest fo the day but sure he'll pop on the forum at some time today.

You can have a look at the website and see if theres anything on there mate try http://www.wheels-inmotion.co.uk

Thanks for the info