Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Cream Or Dark?

hey guys

just checking out some lexi on autotrader the other day when i came across one with cream interior, hadnt seen it before just wondering what everyones opinion was on the best interior colour, as things dont look as good in pics as they are in real life.

Dave

I've got the tan/cream interior, I think it looks a lot classier, but it's down to personal preference at the end of the day. Plus, it's harder to keep clean and if you've got new dark jeans - watch out because my seats turned blue! Came off easy enough with a bit of stain remover, but it was a bit if a hassle and panic started to set in!

Escaine interior within a Strathcaron Blue car. I love this combi.

J

escaine is the name of the other material that is used in a half leather car isnt it?

ive got black with black interior. looks better in my opinion

If it's a full-leather interior, cream looks very nice indeed (well-kept obviously.)

If it's the half-leather interior, It mostly looks like cloth seats with leather accents to me... Not that nice.

Also, wrinkles in the leather shows up easier on the cream than on the black. Turned me off the first car I saw (full leather)

I have Blue with ceam interior.

I was going for a dark interior at first, then i saw the cream, and it just made it feel more spacious and classier.

Yes bit more of a bugger to keep clean, but i dont regret the choice.

My first IS200 had the Oakham (cream) interior and I loved it. My current IS200 has the Exmoor (black) interior. I prefer the cream and do miss the classy look, but the black is still very nice.

Here is a photo of my old interior:

oakhamaz2.th.jpg

If it's a full-leather interior, cream looks very nice indeed (well-kept obviously.)

If it's the half-leather interior, It mostly looks like cloth seats with leather accents to me... Not that nice.

Also, wrinkles in the leather shows up easier on the cream than on the black. Turned me off the first car I saw (full leather)

I went from having full leather to half leather and i much prefer the half. Dont burn your legs in the summer and freeze your ***** in the winter :lol:

At the end of the day it's all down to personal opinion.

I have the dark interior (Exmoor/black) and Astral black bodywork. I like this combo. All down to personal choice. The bodywork is a :tsktsk: to keep clean....

My first IS200 had the Oakham (cream) interior and I loved it. My current IS200 has the Exmoor (black) interior. I prefer the cream and do miss the classy look, but the black is still very nice.

Here is a photo of my old interior:

oakhamaz2.th.jpg

I have dark green with cream interior, but i'm going to get red with cream when I find one, the one in pob's pic is the nicest i've seen so far, mine is a little older, so the glove box and under the steering column are black

Black interiors in my opnion are just too normal, since pretty much every car i've been in has been black or dark, so the cream was simply a very nice change for me

Go Exmoor black! My pref. Had a nasty experiance with my last motor though. Involving a hot cup of coffee between the legs and a rabbit on the road! :ohmy: I dont think the car would have been the same if it had a cream int. :)

Both are nice, but as people say - depends on personal preference.

USUALLY I would always go for black - specially in a sportly saloon and I think black will wear better and the cream will just be a pain to keep looking clean!