Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

:) had just fitted new headlite bulbs to car for its mot today and mrs says "i'll take it out of garage for you". ah sweet i thought :D mmmm yeah rite she hits wrong pedal and demolishes workshop bench and tools and equipment go flying every where, as she plants car wer bench shud be, :tsktsk: oooops she mutters im not used to automatics.. :whistling: .. me im gutted damage substained is headlite, side lite, wing,bonnet bumper and scrapes all over roof and boot wer tools bounced of bodywork, insurance assessor coming on friday to view damage to car and garage and equipment, due to damage and age off car 93 mk11 me thinks its a ins rite off

Gutted mate!! Maybe she was just jealous of the attention you spend towards the car and your tools....

Fingers crossed you get a good result with the insurance....

ive 3 cars in household and she wrecks the one i love the most and the one she likes the most(why she cudnt wreck her own freelander or my jag i dont know), i wrongly got a x-type jag just the other month and its :tsktsk: i regretted it within hours and decided id run it for a bit then sell it and pick up a mk4 ls400 in the near future WELL THE FUTURE HAS CROPPPED UP QUICKER THAN I THOUGHT so ive to thank the mrs for that...although my ls is 14yrs old its much much better than my 4yr old x-type. i will never ever stray again from lexus and most importantly never let the mrs drive it :withstupid:

p.s anybody want to buy a x-type jag lol

Give 'em a badminton raquet...They can't hit a shuttlecock ...

Give 'em a cricket bat.... They can't hit a ball.........

Give 'em a car ........They Fu%king hit EVERYTHING :duh:

Well I can top that one boys -

My dear husband went to give our daughter a lift to babysitting in MY beautiful 1 year old rx400h, pulled out of a junction, and got the thing completely mangled.

To add insult to injury he realised that he would have to hand over the keys to his beloved porsche to me the following day as I had things to do - and I caught him putting electrical tape up the edges of the doors in case I banged them up a wall or a parked car!!!

Its two months later now, ive had the insurance pay out and have just picked up another beautiful RX400h today. Im hoping to keep this one longer!

my wife won't even drive my LS, she says its too confusing because it's not got enough pedals!

we bought her a deisel as it's our family car to do all the miles, but over the last 3 months were averaging 7k/yr in hers and 12k/yr in mine! thank goodness for the LPG.

hope you gat your insurance sorted though, you claiming on car ins or house ins?

my wife won't even drive my LS, she says its too confusing because it's not got enough pedals!

we bought her a deisel as it's our family car to do all the miles, but over the last 3 months were averaging 7k/yr in hers and 12k/yr in mine! thank goodness for the LPG.

hope you gat your insurance sorted though, you claiming on car ins or house ins?

claiming on hoose insurance as mrs isna on my car policy and me no taking blame for something so STUPID :lol: on look out now for mk4 ls wifes paying for it heehee then sell jag n pay her back boohoo, and i will not EVER buy any other make of car,dont get me wrong jags nice but once uve had a lexus and then drive anuther make of car the comparrision is like (re comfort)sofa to park bench etc etc

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links