Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

im after a BMW 520 in exchange for my LS 400 so not a sale, it must be in extremely good condition with no modifications and preferably nightfire red or at least red and timing chain drive not belt driven like the early 520s, just got a 430 lex and its awesome so I want the other for my other half

she cant drive the lex because its auto and thinks its too long, typical women

full service history with all receipts 144k on the clock T/belt done at 120k etc etc

MOT January 2008,

TAX disabled so cant leave that on,

mint condition blue/gray metallic and full leather interior,

only one issue is a crack on the windscreen so its cheap to get it done on the insurance

yes they are a little slow of the mark compared to the v8 but she likes them ( I was thinking a mini would be better for her lol ), im considering putting it into storage because of the condition and hopefully it will gain in value over the years.

ps: the car into storage lol but the other I wish

well its the 30/05/07 haven't had the 430 long at all and decided to part with it because I personally think the older ls400 is much better even though it dosnt have all the toys,

im glad I kept my baby and its back on the road the 430 sold pretty quick with no loss or profit

Wow, that realy does say a lot about the 400...

I'd love a 430, what was it that wasn't quite right for you?

You can buy 10 520's for what I bet you got for your 430, why not get her a gs300, keep it in the lex family? :winky:

well its the 30/05/07 haven't had the 430 long at all and decided to part with it because I personally think the older ls400 is much better even though it dosnt have all the toys,

im glad I kept my baby and its back on the road the 430 sold pretty quick with no loss or profit

Let folks know exactly WHICH model LS? I guess the Ser 4? Which case, I agree.......

I dont know what it was but the presence of the older ls400 won me over, the other has a mini and she deserves it ( nice car though ) but small

Let folks know exactly WHICH model LS? I guess the Ser 4? Which case, I agree......correct ( it was )

just thought I would mention the windscreen for the ls400 is £800 fitted I got mine through the insurance because I have comprehensive so was free,

its worth getting comp over TPFT