Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi All

Lee.h

Hi everyone

This is all new to me! :whistling:

Purchased my first IS200 sport last Sat, picking it up on Friday at 5. I have been worrying all week, about it being ok.

Hopefully it won’t turn out to be a dog in disguise :unsure:

I went for the Green with black int. Is that popular?

Nice to meet you all.

Lee

Hi and welcome to LOC.

They are reliable cars and I am assuming that you bought from a dealer so you will most likely have no problems.

Hi and welcome to LOC.

They are reliable cars and I am assuming that you bought from a dealer so you will most likely have no problems.

Thanks for your reply,

yes i did buy it from a Nissan dealer. I had a Nissan 4x4 befor so they gave me the best part ex price.

Hi and welcome to LOC.

You have chosen a nice colour motor. Being a Lexus it will not be a dog unless it has been abused which is very rare. If it is your first Lex then you will be volounteering to run all the errands to keep having an excuse to drive it.

Plenty of iS owners on here so don't be shy of asking questions. Members will be glad to help.

Enjoy the car and LOC.

Terry

Welcome to the LOC mate and dont forget those pics :D

Also, if you'd like to get to know a few members see if you can make it along to some of the meets we have round the country.

One more thing make sure you check your tyres for inner wear as this is common problem that is easily solved cheers.