Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Big Den

Me again, Mr Moderator, just noticed something under my avatar "warn" and some % and blue squares, check two latest newbies and they don't have them. Just interested to know what they are for ?

Are you expecting me to be naughty ? and this is a warning gauge

Me again, Mr Moderator, just noticed something under my avatar "warn" and some % and blue squares, check two latest newbies and they don't have them. Just interested to know what they are for ?

Are you expecting me to be naughty ? and this is a warning gauge

We all have them... but you can only see your own! :winky:

I wondered what that was for ages and was even more confused when i was at a meet and people where talking about how they had 10% or 20% :duh:

Only clicked the other week :lol:

go on then what are they for ? i am having a thick day , new child no sleep an all that

If you say or post something that the moderators feel is inapropriate or breaking of the forum rules then they issue you with a 10% warning until you reach your limit and are banned.

I think there are a few people with a good percentage :lol:

If you say or post something that the moderators feel is inapropriate or breaking of the forum rules then they issue you with a 10% warning until you reach your limit and are banned.

I think there are a few people with a good percentage :lol:

Cheers Rikos, i can go home now with peace of mind, never seen that on forums before, seems fair enough but you can understand where someone could get slightly paranoid only seeing it on their panel :o :o :D

I've just checked mine and was somewhat surprised at the number :duh:

It would help if I knew what they were for as I never intentionally intended to breech forum rules. Sometimes I do tend to speak my mind, but never say anything I would not have said face to face. I fully agree with the banning of foul language and racist remarks, but comments made in response to an entry should be considered against that entry.

OK it's time to stop digging...

It would help if I knew what they were for as I never intentionally intended to breech forum rules. Sometimes I do tend to speak my mind, but never say anything I would not have said face to face. I fully agree with the banning of foul language and racist remarks, but comments made in response to an entry should be considered against that entry.

you havent got any :unsure:

0% means you have been a good boy

as a matter of interest they can be removed as well as being given :D

Oops! I just looked at the 5 blue boxes and thought they represented 10% each. Thanks for putting my mind at rest Bazza. :D

Other than your good self, who, when, how long, it take to get removed :question:

and you can even get banned and come back again and become a moderator :lol:

Who told you about that :ph34r:

I've had Mat and Ahmet both remove my points, I calmed my wild ways down a long time ago :lol:

:lol::lol:

I'd hate to think what you were like in the early days then :o

and you can even get banned and come back again and become a moderator :lol:

Who told you about that :ph34r:

Bazza himself said it, Bazza-old got banned for arguing with moderators :D

I've also read a lot of old posts and came across "bazza-old" simple deduction after that... :P