Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I'm Thinking Of Supercharger

I've got my IS200 now for nealy 4years from new,and just need for little more power on it like supercharger.

With putting a little money, I'm wondering whats avalible to improve performance for £1000-£2000mark, probably there's a second hand supercharger.

Just wondering could I install superacharger by myself?

Recently I find bemani supercharger from swiss.(http://www.bemani.ch/english/home_en.htm)

But it's price... :P

Welcome to LOC :)

It's a shame you're a little late, until around 4 weeks ago Prolex were doing a deal on the supercharger where you could buy a brand new unit for around the £1600 mark - these all sold out very quickly however!

A few of the guys on here have installed the supercharger kit by themselves, there is a second hand turbo kit for sale still I think - might be worth dropping a message to Adie if you are interested in that one?

The Bemani charger is expensive, it's the same as the TTE charger just rebranded, you can also still buy the kit from TTE directly at www.tte.de - once again it's more expensive than the recent offer prices, Dave bought a bulk lot of chargers from Lexus GB which is why they were so cheap, but unfortunately it depleted LGB's entire stock of the charger kit!

Good luck anyway :)

Welcome to LOC :)

It's a shame you're a little late, until around 4 weeks ago Prolex were doing a deal on the supercharger where you could buy a brand new unit for around the £1600 mark - these all sold out very quickly however!

A few of the guys on here have installed the supercharger kit by themselves, there is a second hand turbo kit for sale still I think - might be worth dropping a message to Adie if you are interested in that one?

The Bemani charger is expensive, it's the same as the TTE charger just rebranded, you can also still buy the kit from TTE directly at www.tte.de - once again it's more expensive than the recent offer prices, Dave bought a bulk lot of chargers from Lexus GB which is why they were so cheap, but unfortunately it depleted LGB's entire stock of the charger kit!

Good luck anyway :)

Thanks mate, it's too fast to buy prolex's now... :crybaby:

I'm not sure bout turbo kit, cause of my 4-speed auto- IS200.

hmm.. I should wait for someone who gonna sell his one.

Now I could see 'supercharger' words in front of my eyes since when I have imagined My IS200 installed kits. :D

the Bemani supercharger is the TTE original kit but here is switzerland they tell people they have designed and made the kit :blink: I also laugh at the cost of the power upgrade they offer... £470 for a larger pulley that takes about a total of 30 mins to install at the most. :excl:

Welcome to the LOC and hopefully you'll find a supercharger soon

You could always try and fit the turbo and adapt the auto box but could be pricey

Hi Rikos- Nice to meet(?) U :)

Once I think turbo, you know that lovely blow-off valve souds...

But as you say pricey and I think that's more for 6-speed ... :crybaby:

Anyway I would think plan T.

the Bemani supercharger is the TTE original kit but here is switzerland they tell people they have designed and made the kit :blink: I also laugh at the cost of the power upgrade they offer... £470 for a larger pulley that takes about a total of 30 mins to install at the most. :excl:

Hello fluff-

I know its priceless. So they just copy TTEs' and change their badge? :P

Just wondering... how about pipercross's stuff?