Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

There's A 3s-ge With All The Bits On Ebay For £1500

aido

Not sure if this is any good to anyone but there's a 3S-GE listed on eBay with the gearbox, ecu loom and all the gubbins you need for £1500 - just found it while looking for something else!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LEXUS-ALTEZZA-IS200-...5QQcmdZViewItem

Not sure if anyone is after one but there you go - cheaper than a supercharger but it will cost a lot more to get it working!

Bit expennsive for a used engine and gearbox to me, i've just bought an engine, gearbox, ecu and loom for a 1.8 Corolla for just £200

That Chris is the going rate for the Beams engine, there very sought after and rare as rocking horse poo!

Considering my head rebuild cost me £1000 i think this is a very good price...

Have to admit I don't have a clue how much engines go for, didn't seem bad when you think that a supercharger kit to get a 1G-FE to the same sort of levels will be nearly double that price nowadays if you're buying from TTE (have to admit I don't know what TTE sell the kits for so that's a guesstimate...)

Plus the 3S-GE seems to be easier to get high power levels out of than the 1G-FE so you also get a better base to work with!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links