Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Newbie Greeting

gothika

hi there folks

Just thought i would introduce myself, i have been kicking around the site for about a week now and i have put a few posts in and suddenly thought, oops i haven't done the necessarys and said hello :blush:.

I bought my IS 250 SE 2 weeks ago and have had the windows tinted and am looking to do a few more modifications starting with the wheels, looks like the place to be here loads of info to look through.

its my first lexus but after driving it for the past 2 weeks it certainly won't be my last.

Welcome to LOC :)

Glad you're enjoying the car - looking at where you are did you go to Tint-R?

There are a lot of local meets in your area, keep an eye on here or over on UltraJap for details of when they're occurring :)

Welcome to LOC :)

Glad you're enjoying the car - looking at where you are did you go to Tint-R?

There are a lot of local meets in your area, keep an eye on here or over on UltraJap for details of when they're occurring :)

Hi Aido

yes I did go to Tintr, Richard has done 3 cars for me in the past and always done a great job, was a difficult job for rear screen but he managed it in the end.

I will look out for some meets, I see there is one in Stafford on the 10th but i'm on my hols so maybe next time. Ultrajap is new to me just had a quick look, looks ok.

lots for me to pick up and learn on here.

thanks mate

Shame you cant make the meet on the 10th but always trying to arrange meets for the midlands so shouldnt be too long until theres another one.

Also theres the jap show on 24th which should be a good day.