Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

It’s Gone!

g4crx

Sorry guys, sold the IS200 after 2 years ownership last week :crybaby:

Best car I have owned for comfort and reliability, it did exactly what it said on the tin, I hope the new owner(s) will enjoy it as much as I did.

I’m awaiting delivery of 230 model RX8 next weekend, already have lots planned for it.

Thanks too all who helped me in the past and I wish you all well!

Cheers,

Ash

I suppose.....well done on selling the car....but its sad when such a great car is sold. :(

Still...at least you have an RX8 comming to take your mind off it! :lol:

Now, now, you shouldn't look at it like that. The Lexus has yet again made it's owner a very happy man... You never know, the new owner of the Lexus will probably become a new member to the club...

I have the distinct impression that one of the previous owners to my Granite Grey IS200SE who owned the car for a good 6 and a half years was once a member of this club... It was soo well kept with EVERY reciept and invoice for EVERYTHING from the car's birth to present day... now i'm the new owner and here i am... you could say it's gone full circle. :lol:

I can honestly say it was a great car, late spec which had the full leather, dark housing front and rear lights and also had most of the optional extras including: satnav, styling kit and rear parking sensors. I also had the Prolex coilovers fitted which made a huge difference to handling IMHO.

I will miss the car, but as you say am looking forward to the 8. Did consider the IS250 but I have to say it does not have the same appeal visually as the old model did for me personally.

I will be back to Lexus sooner or later, they have some exciting things in the pipeline, give me enough time to save up :D

2__EF05_06.JPG

Ash

The RX8 is fun to drive, with 230BHP and 9K+ redline it’s a complete different beast.

I think the standard RX8 look a bit bland, I will be putting my order in for a Mazda Speed kit very soon, the exterior look I’m going for is this in black…

RX8-01.jpg

I’ve opted for this interior…

pho_gallery_RX8_int12.jpg

Ash

I will be back to Lexus sooner or later, they have some exciting things in the pipeline, give me enough time to save up :D

Ash

Hmm... I see someone's saving up for an IS-F... :lol:

Sorry to see the lex go but like it's been said hopefully it will mean a new member on here.

I do like the RX8's and i'm sure you'll be having a real good time in that. The mazda speed kit looks really good finishes the car off really well.

Maybe post some pics up on here sure we wouldnt object as your a lex member at heart :winky:

Think i'm going to start saving for the IS-f also :D

Don't try it unless you want to buy one ;)

The handeling is great, can't believe how much grip they have. A bit lacking in torque but makes up for it with the 9K+ redline, which suits me as I'm used to VTEC engines.

Ash

One of the guys at work has one which looks to have been modded a little, dark alloys and a spoiler, it really does look the business!

Can't wait to see what you do to this one, you'll have to keep popping back and updating this thread as you go on :)

• 2 weeks later...