Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Signatures...

Signatures are starting to get a little out of hand on here now.

Can I just remind people that they are to adhear to the Terms & Conditions that clearly state signatures are NOT to :

1) Exceed 6 lines in total.

2) No more than 3 images.

3) Images not to exceed 468 x 60 (main culprit)

Please check your own signatures, and edit them.

All they do is lag the site, suck up bandwidth and make those with slower connections suffer !

I will be starting to remove signatures completley, within 48 hours of this thread.

Cheers !

Some people have two 468 x 60 banners as their signature made to look like one big banner. Is this still allowed? :D

Thanks

Yes, a very smart move .. first done by Aido that even fooled me !

But this is fine, as smart as it is .... it falls within the T's & C's .... cheers.

I hate to be predantic either mate, but your banner is 8 pixels too high ;)

Some people have two 468 x 60 banners as their signature made to look like one big banner. Is this still allowed? :D

Thanks

But this is fine, as smart as it is .... it falls within the T's & C's .... cheers.

I for some reason thought the banner should be 468 x 68, but I'll alter it.

@Wim - Yes, your fine Tony :)

I would say at this point I'm not just a pretty face but it'd be wrong :lol:

Have to admit I left this one at 120 high - want me to split it?

Thanks

I for some reason thought the banner should be 468 x 68, but I'll alter it.

@Wim - Yes, your fine Tony :)

Phew!... I thought i was close to the limit... I'm no good at this modifying the banner stuff :duh: So since i am safe i can say...Oi you lot with pregnant banners and alike get them sorted :lol:

I would say at this point I'm not just a pretty face but it'd be wrong :lol:

Have to admit I left this one at 120 high - want me to split it?

Will he actually count each pixel!!!

Im working on an alternaative but i havent got one as such yet, but im wanting to leave my current job as soon as because its become a job that i hate going to each morning.

Im working on an alternaative but i havent got one as such yet, but im wanting to leave my current job as soon as because its become a job that i hate going to each morning.

You and me both mate! :blush: Hope you get something sorted soon fella!

Best of luck to you.

Good luck with it mate, I'd definitely recommend just try and sort yourself something out first, then once that's done hand your resignation in!

You've been a great asset to Hanley and to this club mate so you will be missed when you move on!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links