Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Filming Opportunity With Carlton Tv

Hi,

I work for Carlton Television on a motoring programme called Pulling Power and I am looking for some help. We are proposing to film an item on good value second hand executive cars and obviously one of the cars featured will be the Lexus GS300! The reason for this message is to see if there are any owners of 2-3 year old GS300's who would be willing and able to take part in our shoot.

The shoot is planned for the 6th March at Polesden Lacey, near Dorking UK. It would involve the car being filmed stationary at the location and on the move. For this part of the filming the presenter would be needed to drive the vehicle. The actual mileage driven would be kept to a minimum.

If you feel able to assist then please don't hesitate to contact me. My telephone number is 0115 964 5340 and my e-mail address is nick.avery@carltontv.co.uk.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Wishes

Nick Avery

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links