Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Crashed My Is

What an idiot!!!!

I was in sainsburys car park, just done my shopping, got in car, reversed out, turned to early and hit the concrete Pillar!!

Im trying to buy a house so this is the last thing i need to pay out for, car drives fine, but its just the case of crashing it (first time i have ever crashed a car)

damagedis200hw9.th.jpg

Could any advise the easiest and cheapest way to get it fixed, i use the car everyday for work.

I live in beckenham (bromley( area)

Many Thanks

What an idiot, was in sainsbury car park, did not revese out enough turn and hit the Pillar!!!
um... what? I don't understand what you just said...

Anyway, the first accident is always an experience.

Don't look too bad, all you need is a new front fender and some paint.

Dave's username on here is Prolex-UK :)

Sorry to hear about your prang mate, I'm always devastated when I get my first ding on a new car, I've purposely not had one fixed in this so I won't be so gutted as I pick up new car park dings - got a few in there now, will get it sorted at some point!

Yeah £180, i was quated 120 but that guy has his on and off days, i was wantin the repair to be good so i went to someone who have had their cars painted by and he is £180. There is a slight dent in my quarter that needs pushing out and prob a bit of bodge in there then painting. I didnt go thro insurance cos i've just started to pay less and didnt want a claim!!

I didnt go thro insurance cos i've just started to pay less and didnt want a claim!!

You can't argue with that. It might cost £180 now, but if you consider what the claim will cost in a years time when your insurance renewal doubles, you've actually saved a bomb.

I avoid pillars like the plague. I scraped my bosses motor once, and that was enough for me to never park near them again :D

• 2 weeks later...