Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Has Happend......

Hi

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post.... but I couldn't find anywhere else.....

It is no doubt something to do with just my account but now when I view topics it has the first post and the rest of the posts appear in a box under the main post called "Posts in this topic". Before they used to just appear under each other like any normal forum but now its gone or weird. Please help I hate it this way its a pain to read!!

P.S We need a place to post about the LOC site and forum......or have I missed something and there is?

Regards

Gary

B)-->

QUOTE(T7RY B @ May 29 2007, 01:04 PM)
This happened to me yesterday!

Do as Lee says click on the options box and click standard.

Thank you so much.

Has it been changed to view for everybody on the forum....and they need 2 change it back to standard? Or is it only for a selected number of 'special' users LOL

Regards

Gary

Possibly you've either followed a Google link which has the wrong view selected - I've noticed that can happen a lot - or you've changed the view options by accident.

It's usually by following a search engine link with the relevant extension on that causes me problems like that!

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(T7RY B @ May 29 2007, 01:04 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--> This happened to me yesterday!

Do as Lee says click on the options box and click standard.

Thank you so much.

Has it been changed to view for everybody on the forum....and they need 2 change it back to standard? Or is it only for a selected number of 'special' users LOL

Regards

Gary

Oh! Most definitely for "US" special Ones :D