Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just Collected

Just been to collect my supercharger from charlesworth motors :D , had a cracking drive there, didnt like the speed bumps too much tho, cant wait to get it fitted. Jamie there too getting his fitted and looking rather excited. I'm sure he'll be along shortly with a review!!

Just been to collect my supercharger from charlesworth motors :D , had a cracking drive there, didnt like the speed bumps too much tho, cant wait to get it fitted. Jamie there too getting his fitted and looking rather excited. I'm sure he'll be along shortly with a review!!

Hi Alex. did Simon give you your clutch relocation kit in the plastic bag ?

Have fun fitting, when you starting ?

Alex, you'll love the power the s/c adds to the car. I had mine done at the weekend & the car is completely different, great noise & a lot quicker. On the drive back from Charlesworth (after getting passed the windy lanes & speed bumps) it was wide open motorway :D all the way to Aberdeen....not that I went above the speed limit :winky:

Enjoy

Cheers

Bobby

Alex, you'll love the power the s/c adds to the car. I had mine done at the weekend & the car is completely different, great noise & a lot quicker. On the drive back from Charlesworth (after getting passed the windy lanes & speed bumps) it was wide open motorway :D all the way to Aberdeen....not that I went above the speed limit :winky:

Enjoy

Cheers

Bobby

Bobby, did you find the mpg better on the way back ? or was you just playing/having some fun :D

Hi Gord,

No i didn't get a relocation kit, i presume this is for the clutch fluid reservoir where the airbox interferes, I'm getting an induction kit so i dont know if it will be an issue.

Hopefully it will be fitted in the next couple of weeks when i'm not working, needless to say you may have a PM if i sorry we (one of my friends is helping) have any difficulty.

Alex

Hi Gord,

No i didn't get a relocation kit, i presume this is for the clutch fluid reservoir where the airbox interferes, I'm getting an induction kit so i dont know if it will be an issue.

Hopefully it will be fitted in the next couple of weeks when i'm not working, needless to say you may have a PM if i sorry we (one of my friends is helping) have any difficulty.

Alex

You will be ok then if you having induction kit, if you after selling the tte airbox, Lee Iceman is after one :D

Probably will be up for selling it when i get the induction kit so i'll let him know

Cheers

Im taking the induction kit off mine Alex, its even got the Tdi look-a-like carbon fibre air scoop with it :D

Pm me if you intrested