Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Need New Shocks

Iceman888uk

Can anyone advise me where I can get new shocks. As my shocks are starting to make a sqeeking noise on the front and the back is starting to sink down. Just after normal ones, nothing special. Im based in the London. :D

Factory ones or aftermarket? You can pick up a Basic set of Tein coilovers for about 450 i think. factory replacement would probably be double that!

Thanks for your reply :D

I've phone Tein, They don't have stock of the basic Tein coilovers. Even if they do they only have the Tein SS with upper mounts and that the end of June. Ive tried Elite in rainham, which is also a tein mechant, still have no stock. Im willing to spend around 500 pounds.

I've phone Tein, They don't have stock of the basic Tein coilovers. Even if they do they only have the Tein SS with upper mounts and that the end of June. Ive tried Elite in rainham, which is also a tein mechant, still have no stock. Im willing to spend around 500 pounds.

might know some places over here that have them in stock but not sure how much the shipping will be to the UK, might be cheaper to get the Ferry over and pick them up yourself!!

Did you try here?

might know some places over here that have them in stock but not sure how much the shipping will be to the UK, might be cheaper to get the Ferry over and pick them up yourself!!

Did you try here?

Your a top guy m8 :D

First thing in the morning I'm going to phone and see if they have the stock!!! Fingers crossed