Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Etc Power Light Missing Of Dashboard?

dibsLPG

Hi, Only noticed over the weekend that the Power light is not lighting up on the Dashboard :ohmy::question:

The Snow and all the rest are displaying but no Power, Please help :ohmy::crybaby:

How can i tell is the power mech-side is working fine and that it's only a Bulb blown behind the dash that causing the problem? Or have I lost the only bit of grunt the car's got altogether?

Besides pressing it and hearing the engine kick in to overdrive is there any other way of finding out please? I hardly ever use the button and hence not familiar with the responce :duh:

Cheers in advance for any suggestions, advise :D

dibslpg.

Hi, Only noticed over the weekend that the Power light is not lighting up on the Dashboard :ohmy::question:

The Snow and all the rest are displaying but no Power, Please help :ohmy::crybaby:

How can i tell is the power mech-side is working fine and that it's only a Bulb blown behind the dash that causing the problem? Or have I lost the only bit of grunt the car's got altogether?

Besides pressing it and hearing the engine kick in to overdrive is there any other way of finding out please? I hardly ever use the button and hence not familiar with the responce :duh:

dibslpg.

You'll know the differnce if the ECT power button is working. Far more responsive than "normal mode"

:duh:

dibslpg.

You'll know the differnce if the ECT power button is working. Far more responsive than "normal mode"

I have been using it today and YES it is more responsive :D :D , so i'm guessing that the Bulb is blown :duh: , will try to take the dash apart over the weekend to see what type it is and buy a resplacement. Asumin that it is a standard one and not a Dealer supply only..

Cheers

dibslpg