Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Drop In Injectors For Aristo Fuel Rail...

skeet94

Just something that's cooking in my "baby pimp" (according to Maneesh haha) brain.

I'm just wondering, which injectors drop-in directly on to the stock Aristo fuel rail...? I'm looking at 550cc injectors for now.

Also would it be possible to use the UK spec MKIV Supra injectors on our cars with a resistor pack or something...?

EDIT: I'd also be looking at some sort of fuel controller ... trying to keep it as simple as possible.

Try RC Engineering in the US :)

I did...........RC ones are pants compared to these :winky:

Can you share your evaluation comparison data with us please?

Yes please, can you share your data Prolex?

As reliability is THE number one factor in me doing ANYTHING to my car. I'm a firm believer of paying for quality, rather than penny pinching so would rather know before I pick up a set since I'll be using the injectors for at least another 2-3 years (approx 10k-15k miles).

Not doubting you Dave, I hope you understand where I'm coming from. I'm sure anybody else would do the same in my position and try to find out how to spend their hard earned money :). Thanks again.

No

its commercially sensitive.

800cc injectors lying in wait !

800cc would be a bit too much for my goals...I'm only planning on going 450-475rwhp at the MOST since I don't want to kill the stock autobox for another year or so. I've got my eyes on the SP 4L80E transmission kit for higher goals.

Yes please, can you share your data Prolex?

As reliability is THE number one factor in me doing ANYTHING to my car. I'm a firm believer of paying for quality, rather than penny pinching so would rather know before I pick up a set since I'll be using the injectors for at least another 2-3 years (approx 10k-15k miles).

Not doubting you Dave, I hope you understand where I'm coming from. I'm sure anybody else would do the same in my position and try to find out how to spend their hard earned money :). Thanks again.

No

800cc would be a bit too much for my goals...I'm only planning on going 450-475rwhp at the MOST since I don't want to kill the stock autobox for another year or so. I've got my eyes on the SP 4L80E transmission kit for higher goals.

Mitul,

The choice is yours the RC ones dont flow as well.

I'm not posting any data up (cant comment on reliability) as why let my efforts be used by others ...........

facts are I could stock RC or Power Enterprise after testing I chose PE :winky:

Selling well as well so must be doing something right.

I can get you some 650's though £500 for 6 on your doorstep :D

dave, why is it so hard to give the person the answer he asks.....

i find it wierd though that you dont like the Rc injectors, however the Supra guys love em.....

but thats the wonder of consumer choice is suppose.

maybe in your application the RC injectors are not suited

OK I completely understand where you're coming from - after all you are both competing businesses and can't let each other's testing data get out.

Although I've just laid a deposit down for a custom hand built and flowed T4 split pulse mild steel tubular manifold with a TRUE merge collector (quickest spool possible and GREAT top end power) and picked up the HKS Knock Amp (a friend is holding onto it) so will let you know when I can pick up a set of injectors. The exhaust is still being done by yourself as that is one hell of a deal! :).

i find it wierd though that you dont like the Rc injectors, however the Supra guys love em.....

Thanks Matt I appreciate it. I know the SP, Powerhouse Racing, Titan Motorsports, etc fuel kits all use injectors from PTE but they use a fuel rail specific for US Domestic injectors. I must say I have seen quite a few high horsepower cars running the RC Engineering injectors...where they've never ran into any problems. Also receive a flow sheet with the injectors too.

I guess I'm just after something that's a simple drop-in so will give RC a call on Friday to see what they say about cleaning and resizing the stock injectors to 550's. Weigh out everything and take it from there I guess - although I must say I've come across a kit of SARD 540's which can be had for half the price quoted on those Power Enterprise injectors - and SARD are by no means shabby either. One thing's for sure I'll be doing alot of research on injectors this weekend.

Thanks again Matt :).

RC are not suited to the VVti application.

Also when i offered the RC ones for the IS the consensus was they were not as good as the "other" offering....flogged them on eBay :whistling: now use PE ones.

@ Mitul - I was told that the HKS knock sensor is very difficult to calibrate which is why they stopped selling them. Hope it works well for you tho

Just wondering Dave, but how are the injectors not suited to VVTi apps? Due to different injectors being used?

With regards to the HKS Knock Sensor I've got it covered ;)

dont pretend to be a techie :blush:

all i know is the data showed the rc were no way near the PE ones

on knock sensor well done :D

Just wondering Dave, but how are the injectors not suited to VVTi apps? Due to different injectors being used?

With regards to the HKS Knock Sensor I've got it covered ;)

dont pretend to be a techie :blush:

all i know is the data showed the rc were no way near the PE ones

on knock sensor well done :D

You'd be surprised how thick you have to act to get the correct information :P it's how you learn.

When you say were no way near - I'm assuming you mean flow rates?

Regarding the Knock Sensor - Thanks :D . Can't wait to finally meet you in person though when I arrange my exhaust build up with yourself! :).

Have a good night people and thanks for the help.

No

If you want to use bold language such as "RC ones are pants", you should be willing and able to qualify your statements by transparently displaying the data you rely on, otherwise people may think that you don't have any data and you are just blatanty trying to sell your stock by rubbishing the competition.

If you want to use bold language such as "RC ones are pants", you should be willing and able to qualify your statements by transparently displaying the data you rely on, otherwise people may think that you don't have any data and you are just blatanty trying to sell your stock by rubbishing the competition.

I'd be interested too :D