Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mother of all things wierd

Sitting on the beach with the bird then a red golf come's flying out of the sky n hits my car, didnt look too bad no paint chiped or dents just the bumber and grill looked funny anyway got home stripped the front of the car, where the crash bar bolts onto the frame it crumpled up like a pan cake dont know how it happend because the bumper dont have a mark on it,got a quote they have to put it on a jig n pull it out 800 euro,thing is your man was crying when he got out of his car n it didnt look too bad so i let him away (IM TICK) stupid story but funny

u didn't get his reg?

!

No i didnt wasnt thinking il put up a photo when i can to show what a little tap can do!!

Maybe the crash bar was like that before the you had this bump? ie it was crashed by the previous owner! i would have kicked the living **** out of him!! :tsktsk:

You'd be surprised how resilient bumpers are - if the crash bar's all crumpled, I'm guessing your headlights are knackered too?

Sorry to hear it tho, sounds expensive :o

In my old 206, I had a 5-series hit me from behind and all it did was leave a slight indentation in the hatch. Let the guy off (was maybe 10% my fault) and didn't think much of it either, until i took the boot lining out one day and the floor was all crumply... Modern cars are treacherous.

u didn't get his reg?

!

No i didnt wasnt thinking il put up a photo when i can to show what a little tap can do!!

Maybe the crash bar was like that before the you had this bump? ie it was crashed by the previous owner! i would have kicked the living **** out of him!! :tsktsk:

ugh well its fixed now lets forget about it sell the bloody thing roll on turbo tezzy!!