Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

1998 Aristo Vertex

cotswold

Hi, This is my first post on this Forum and I am wondering if anyone would be so kind as to give me some idea on how much my wife's Lexus would be worth, she is the sole owner from new and it has been serviced at regular intervals. The car has done approx 78,000 miles and is very well looked after, it is silver grey in colour.

She reckons that the car is too fast for her!!

I look forward to receiving some advice.

Thank you.

depends............

is it full leather ?

with history ?

OEM alloys ?

HPI clear ?

any extras (TV/Sat Nav working)

I paid 6.5k for my 55k 98 V300 miler in VGC aido paid a bit less for his and a customer paid 12k for his from a dealer (had TOM's ecu and uprated suspension fitted)

so to answer your ? .................I cant !

I just missed one with everything fitted (trd kit, big brake kit, hks intercooler) was very nice 8k :crybaby:

Then was standard one going for just 5k with full leather and only 56k miles.

One been on autotrader from last sept 06 wanting 7k, was 7.5k

Its all down to how fast you wanting to sell it.

Thank you for your interest in my wife's Lexus, We are not in any hurry to sell it is a fantastic car but unfortunately it is not built for country lanes, we live in the Cotswold's and therefore it has never been hard driven, it has been serviced on a regular basis and has a full M.O.T. I made a mistake with the mileage on my first post, the actual mileage is 68, 000 and not 78,000 as originally stated.

The wheels have a chrome finish and when new were great but unfortunately have tarnished slightly, The Sat Nav has not been updated and is till in the Japanese language, as well as all the buttons. I do not think that anyone has sat in back of the car which is full black leather.

Unfortunately I cannot send a photograph as I do not have a digital camera, you may have gathered that we are both old age pensioners, If anyone is interested I will be able to borrow a camera.

Thank you once again for all your help.