Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is250 Phone & Sat Nav

jsm

Hi - a question or 2

Have nice shiny new IS250 with big screen for sat nav and phone etc - but when I really want to use phone its all greyed out as moving - is there a fix so i can activate phone book and numbers when driving

Ref sat nav - system is great when waded thru manual but how can I get speed camra updayed to keep the points down

any pointers cheers JSM :)

would like to know this myself jsm.

especially the speed camera thing if it can be done on a tom tom then surely it can be done here.

have you used the voice command for the phone whilst driving "what a pain in the a**e". one command to phone whoever would be much better.

especially the speed camera thing if it can be done on a tom tom then surely it can be done here.

have you used the voice command for the phone whilst driving "what a pain in the a**e". one command to phone whoever would be much better.

Hi Gothika sent you messg 5mins ago dont think it went to at risk of boring u - Lexus sales guy said that he thought there was afix - said check out US site - but not much of techie nu to forums - the speed camera thing must be possible as I would have thoughty it was just a overlay to existing mapping - what phone do you use I have a spv M3100 which regularly drops Bluetooth and cannot transfer numbers - so much for a hassle free office like envoiroment! which was my aim

cheers jsm

The only way to get speed cameras noted is to add them as a point-of-interest as you pass them! The memory isn't bit enough they say. Or get a Road Angel or similar.