Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Could Somebody Recommend A Good Body Shop

Hi,

Could anyone recommend a good body repair place in north/east London. I just want to get my front and rear bumpers, bonnet re-sprayed because of scuffs and stone chips etc and also get a supermarket trolley dent on my rear quarter panel taken out.

Also should I make sure the body shop uses genuine Lexus paint for the job ?

I am paying for this myself (not on insurance) so somewhere reasonably priced. I already got a quote from Lexus and it would basically require me to take a mortgage out on the car.

Many thanks.

lexus bodyshops would get there paint from the same place as any other paint shop

if you was in Wiltshire i could recomend somewhere, alas your not.

theres a few shandy drinkers on the boards so im sure someone will be able to point you in the right direction

lexus bodyshops would get there paint from the same place as any other paint shop

if you was in Wiltshire i could recomend somewhere, alas your not.

theres a few shandy drinkers on the boards so im sure someone will be able to point you in the right direction

I can highly recommend GVN Coachworks

http://www.gvncoachworks.com/

I had my Supra fully resprayed in Lexus Royal Saphire Blue by them in 04 (double click the MKIVSupra link, bottom right of their main page, my car is on the 5th row down) to say I'm pleased with it is an understatement, and the fact that I live in Bristol and still chose them speaks volumes.

Their work is first class as is their customer service.

Ask for Gerald or Victor and you can say I (Adrian Barnes) recommended them to you.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links