Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Pcd & Offset For Ls400?

scooby_si

PCD for all Lexus models is 114.3 I am pretty sure that the offset for the LS is 50.

I like the MAZDA RX8 wheels which apparently fit straight on with no modification.

Pic here of a members car with RX8 rims fitted

LX4.jpg

Ebay RX8 alloys

• 2 weeks later...

B)-->

QUOTE(T7RY B @ Jun 12 2007, 12:59 PM)
Si, check this post out. Lexus alloys on all models are interchangeable. Just that in some cases you may need spacer depending on the wheel size. i.e. if it is an 18" wheel being fitted to a OEM 16" fitment.

PCD Post on LOC

NOPE CHART ONLY COVERS LS400 FROM 91 - 94 NO POST 1994 INFO AT ALL

Nope ?????

Click on LS430 it then goes to the next page and tells you

LS430 pcd Offset etc.

Make - Lexus Model - LS 430 Year - 00> PCD - 5x114 Offset - 38 to 45 Bore - 60.1

Recommended fitments, 18" 2454518 19" 2454019 20" 2453520.

If package tyre is different from our recommendations, click to upgrade or remove tyres.

Results may show a 4 or 5 stud picture, ignore this as results are listed by fitment. Tyre calculator.

ok so we now have conflicting infobut that would be good as there seems to be much more choice on the IS200 wheels at least on ebay etc

So anyone cofnirm or deny?

Ta

Si

sorry the is200 wheels do fit but have to have about 10-12mm spacers then you can see that they have spacers and look bad but they do fit

cheers for all that.

Will need to look for wheels soon, well may as well, as will need a new set of boots for MOT anyways.

Question mode round 29, what are the standard tyre sizes on 16" wheels as i had a spare set in the boot when i bought car but noticed they're not the same as currently on.......

I'll have a look later.

Thanks

Si

• 2 weeks later...
cheers for all that.

Will need to look for wheels soon, well may as well, as will need a new set of boots for MOT anyways.

Question mode round 29, what are the standard tyre sizes on 16" wheels as i had a spare set in the boot when i bought car but noticed they're not the same as currently on.......

I'll have a look later.

Thanks

Si

Hi Scooby,

Think standrad is 225/55 ... did you get your newwheels or tyres yet ?

I to am looking. I have a series 4 1999 ls400 and had a set sent which didnt fit so am wary of offset issue.

not bought any yet, i still have crap set, but very light & good for track days which i'll probably use for getting thru MOT & as my cash flows sorts out look for a blign set. Still focusing on gettign the bugger running right before i look at the cosmetic side too much.....

Cheers for info so far all usefull stuff :D

Si

• 3 weeks later...

so lets see if i have it right, IS200 has offset of 50? so anything less than that should easily fit (if i recall correctly that smaller number means it sticks out more & thus clears brakes easier?) on a 5x114 pcd wheel generally speaking?

ta

Si

So i'm looking at a set of 8j 18" offset40 wheels which i'm thinkign should fit, any thoughts?

Would 225 40ZR18 be the size of tyre i'd want to keep sameish size?

Si

Any joy ? I am finding it difficult to locate a supplier for 17" I understand th eoffset is 38 - 42 dependiing on wheel design ..didi you find anything yet ...if so any photos?