Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bit Of A Rattle

• 9 months later...

im hopefully a bit closer too the answer, after having the car up on the ramp for hours! and the noise making a liar of me, it finally made the rattle i 2 have been suffering with . only with the car in the air and getting some1 too hold the car on the bite of the clutch did it start again and the conclution is the preshure plate on the clutch, so new clutch on the way and fingers crossed, car drives great butt it can be anoying and make a great car sound like a bag of spanners.

im hopefully a bit closer too the answer, after having the car up on the ramp for hours! and the noise making a liar of me, it finally made the rattle i 2 have been suffering with . only with the car in the air and getting some1 too hold the car on the bite of the clutch did it start again and the conclution is the preshure plate on the clutch, so new clutch on the way and fingers crossed, car drives great butt it can be anoying and make a great car sound like a bag of spanners.

Could be mate, as Jamie seems to have a problem with his clutch to (from his post the other day) :duh: