Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

South Africa Vs England Rugby

Rob

hi all,

would like to watch the rugby tomorrow, but is there anywhere online that i can watch it for free?? I have seen 1 or 2 sites but they want about £15 for it :duh:

i dont have sky sports and im not near a pub so those options are out.... any ideas?

ta rob.

Much as it pains me to say it, is there any point? England are 35 players down owing to injury and club commitments, and half of those that did go are now either injured out there or sick with a stomach virus.

Not sure I'm going to make any effort to watch us get stuffed by 50 points again...

Have a look here mate:

Clicky

You need to download a program to watch it through but if you look on the day it'll have the game then underneath what channels its on then what program you need to watch it.

At the bottom of the page is links to download the programs.

Hope this helps mate.

Stav

Much as it pains me to say it, is there any point? England are 35 players down owing to injury and club commitments, and half of those that did go are now either injured out there or sick with a stomach virus.

Not sure I'm going to make any effort to watch us get stuffed by 50 points again...

Haha - i wont be watching the game for england mate, but as u say think the boks will stuff england badly again