Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mods Update, Ongoing Project :-)

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I think the brake fluid cover is a bit too boxy at the moment, but I'm sure you'll sort that out ! The power steering one does look very nice indeed. Min and max windows would be great.

Thanks Steve, i do quite like how the power steering cover came out, :)

The brake fluid one is a bit of a pain to sort out but i'll see what i can come up with :)

It might be that some more rounded edges will transform it. Right now it's a squarish box but with a round cap, and I think that doesn't look quite right. I'm sure you've probably got much better ideas of what you can do to it compared to me though !

Yeh i know what your saying mate, and just come up with another idea for it :lol:

Thankyou for your thoughts :D

I'm sure you realise I'm only nit-picking Chris, what you can knock up relatively quickly as a first attempt is probably something I'd take ages to make and even then not do it nearly so well ! :lol:

:lol: I welcome the comments mate, as it makes me think about ways of making things better :D

You cant see how much you have in the bottles now you have these on :rolleyes:

yeh i can, they have a gap at the rear of them :whistling: :P

i knew you would have worked out a way around it :lol:

Yes mate :lol: on the next set i make i'm going to put a slot in the sides and try and mark the MIN and MAX on them :D

Yes mate :lol: on the next set i make i'm going to put a slot in the sides and try and mark the MIN and MAX on them :D

i was going to say that aswell will look good. chris i think you should start a group buy on them :lol:

i was going to say that aswell will look good. chris i think you should start a group buy on them :lol:

Always thinking ;) nice

Hello all :)

Had a busy week playing with my car so thought i'd post an update to see what you think? ;)

Fitted my apexi lowering springs today took me 3hrs but got there in the end and put my induction kit on with the red covers,

Now got to put my altezza rear spoiler on and eyebrows next just got to get some more paint then not sure what to do next so open to any ideas apart from giving it a good clean :D

Here's a few pics

[/quotnice car mate.....by how much is that lowered by?have u used spring or struts aswell?wanna get mine lowered as well.

Had a busy week playing with my car so thought i'd post an update to see what you think? ;)

Fitted my apexi lowering springs today took me 3hrs but got there in the end and put my induction kit on with the red covers,

Now got to put my altezza rear spoiler on and eyebrows next just got to get some more paint then not sure what to do next so open to any ideas apart from giving it a good clean :D

Here's a few pics

nice car mate.....by how much is that lowered by? have u used spring or struts aswell? wanna get mine lowered as well.

In that pic mate it was lowered by about 35mm on Apex lowering springs, its now got TTE coilovers fitted at about 50mm lower :whistling:

But my cars not looking very good at the moment as it had an engine bay fire earlier tonight :crybaby:

Here's a few pics

nice car mate.....by how much is that lowered by? have u used spring or struts aswell? wanna get mine lowered as well.

In that pic mate it was lowered by about 35mm on Apex lowering springs, its now got TTE coilovers fitted at about 50mm lower :whistling:

But my cars not looking very good at the moment as it had an engine bay fire earlier tonight :crybaby:

how did that happen?sorry to hear that......hope everything goes well for you mate

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links