Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mods Update, Ongoing Project :-)

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought i'd do a little update again :D put a new spoiler on my car, A nice little carbon number, some new side light led's and some in the clocks going to change the clock ones again till i find a happy balance?? ;) Gave the car a good old polish too so its quite shiny now B)

That settles it, i WILL get that spoiler! been wanting it for soooooo long now and you are making me want it more chris. How was the fittment of it and where did you get it from and how much for????

Those dials look good also, especially with the nice stainless parts :whistling::shifty:

keep up the good work mate, she is looking sexual B)

Jason :P

Looking good, if i didn't have the sport spoiler i could be interested in one of those :)

:offtopic: You know of anywhere to take some decent night shots :)

LOL for the comp by any chance?

Back on topic, The spoiler looks good mate,

And i like the dash effect.

Stav

Looking good, if i didn't have the sport spoiler i could be interested in one of those :)

Think you might of already won that mate? :lol: I've been trying to come up with somewhere myself but think its getting the right nightime settings and place for it? I thought of putting my lex on the back of an AA tow truck as thought it would be quite a rare and unique site at night or in the day even?? :lol:

LOL for the comp by any chance?

Back on topic, The spoiler looks good mate,

And i like the dash effect.

Stav

Thanks Stav its quite good for a free demo one? :whistling:

That settles it, i WILL get that spoiler! been wanting it for soooooo long now and you are making me want it more chris. How was the fittment of it and where did you get it from and how much for????

Those dials look good also, especially with the nice stainless parts :whistling::shifty:

keep up the good work mate, she is looking sexual B)

Thats funny Jason your post wasn't there a minute ago :blink: The spoiler was free matey and the fitting wasnt too bad quite easy :D

EDIT: Just thought mate Monster Mat has one on the monster might be worth asking where he got his? not sure if its the carbon one though. ;)

Lovely shots there, Chris! I'm impressed with the dials I must admit - any more info on them? I think the colours look ace.

I also reckon that spoiler goes really well with the colour of your car. I too love carbon and think it would be even more super duper on mine lol :)

All the best bud,

Jamie

Cheers matey :D still think your exhaust would look better on mine though? :P :P :lol: All i did to the dials mate was change 3 or 4 (cant remember now) of the big bulbs with the bright led's behind the clocks?

Show us how to change the dials :D they are great and congrats on getting the car looking smart m8..

Hello Chris thanks mate i'm quite pleased with the effect but going to try a couple more different colours to see what looks the best ;)

If you know how to get your clocks out mate its quite easy to do all i used was 3 bright inverted wide angle blue leds there the 501 led's the same as your side light bulbs push in type and change them on the clocks? I got mine off e-bay for a couple of pound and i've got the same in my side lights now? There not hard to do mate as there is only 3 of them in the clocks its the big ones with the orange covers on!

You just twist them out of the clocks then pull the original bulbs out of the bulb holder and push in the LED bulbs back into the bulb holder then twist them back into the clocks, Then you put the clocks back in place but not screwing them in at first connect the two plugs back to the clocks and turn on your side lights to check that there working which they should do if they dont take the LED out again and turn it around and try again, when they all light up fix your clocks back in place and there you have it? It only took me 10 mins at the most to do :D Simple but effective i think as they actually look better in the car than on the pic :D

Thats funny Jason your post wasn't there a minute ago :blink: The spoiler was free matey and the fitting wasnt too bad quite easy :D

EDIT: Just thought mate Monster Mat has one on the monster might be worth asking where he got his? not sure if its the carbon one though. ;)

Free! :crying: thats my favourite price! How????

I have been trying to get onr through Mat for months but with no luck, the guy he knows doesn't seem to ever have any :crybaby: where did you get yours from, i take it someone else bought it for you?

I have been trying to get onr through Mat for months but with no luck, the guy he knows doesn't seem to ever have any :crybaby: where did you get yours from, i take it someone else bought it for you?

No mate i brought a rear skirt off a chap in Glasgow and when it got here it was broken on the end so he sent me a full refund, Anyway i got talking to him about other parts and he sent me the spoiler as a demo to try out as he was thinking of doing some more parts for the IS200 but as of yet he hasnt done any more but if he does i'll let you know matey... :D

No mate i brought a rear skirt off a chap in Glasgow and when it got here it was broken on the end so he sent me a full refund, Anyway i got talking to him about other parts and he sent me the spoiler as a demo to try out as he was thinking of doing some more parts for the IS200 but as of yet he hasnt done any more but if he does i'll let you know matey... :D

well tell him i will take one of those spoilers if he has anymore :whistling::shifty:

do you know how much he would want for one??? :unsure:

well tell him i will take one of those spoilers if he has anymore :whistling::shifty:

do you know how much he would want for one??? :unsure:

He quoted me around £220 if i brought one plus p+p i've just sent him an email mate to see if he's got another 1 and will let you know what he says? ;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links