• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovely bum view of the Lex mate :D

Got them LEDs today......... and fitted :whistling:

Jamie

Still waiting for mine it's been a week now :crybaby:

Chris i've just this minute got mine mate so shouldnt be long now?? :D

The chap did remind me they were coming from Hong Kong so fair play they would take awhile to get here..

I am just to excited with alot of time on my hands.. back to playin Pro Evo 2008 on the PS2 or I could do some work..lol

• 1 month later...

Well got bored again yesterday and being as i've been after a set of Clear door lenses for a bit now, I thought sod it and made a pair instead :D will get a pic up later to see what you think? They look quite good as there made out of some interior light panels that i can get hold of so look quite original, I put some blue LED's in and they are very bright as they seem to spread the light out quite a bit

So quite happy with the end result and it only took me about 15/20mins to do the pair :D

And I've thought of a different design that i think will look quite good so i'll be making them later and post the pic's to see which 1's to use?? :winky:

• 2 months later...

Quite a strange thing happened tonight when i was in my lex i actually sat in the back seat of my car :lol: never done it before so was quite strange to see the dash from a passenger point of veiw and thought it does look very impressive at night?? :D Here's a pic of what i saw and i havnt updated for a while so thought i'd do a small one ;)

lexinteriorpic.jpg

and one of the rear end again, you can just see the Veilside exhaust fitted and the ultra violet LED door lights :)

rearlexpic.jpg

and another small one showing the exhaust.. :)

2008_0209pics0009-1.jpg

I do like those pics Chris. A nice ambience about them :)

Thanks Keith you wouldnt believe they were took in the dark looking at the one of the rear end the fuji s9600 i have does do a good job for a fixed lense camera? :)

Heres one on a different setting to show how dark it was mate?

darkrearpic.jpg

looks good mate.

the dash lights are mad mate....but i like them.

exhaust is very small chris :P :lol: :shutit: :whistling:

Cheers Rob :D just had a txt arrive from you funny enough that you sent earlier today?? :unsure:

hmm, thats strange mate. thought u were ignoring me :lol::crybaby:

sent u a pm also, but my messaging it playing up something chronic!!

let me know what u wanna do mate.

hmm, thats strange mate. thought u were ignoring me :lol::crybaby:

sent u a pm also, but my messaging it playing up something chronic!!

let me know what u wanna do mate.

OK Matey will do not sure if i'm going to make the meet next week as my windscreens still not been done and dont like driving it as it is in case it shatters? But will try and get there in something else if i have to and sort out a time to have a go at your ARB's matey :D

if you fancy it mate, and assuming you can get down to the meet, we can fit the ARBs after the meet and then head off to the pub for some munch and a pint or two???

don't know how bad ur windscreen is, but its bonded glass so definitely won't implode on you. how u replacing it?? autoglass or someone like that??

if you fancy it mate, and assuming you can get down to the meet, we can fit the ARBs after the meet and then head off to the pub for some munch and a pint or two???

don't know how bad ur windscreen is, but its bonded glass so definitely won't implode on you. how u replacing it?? autoglass or someone like that??

Its got about an 18" crack along the bottom and just waiting for my insurance to get back to me about it at the moment matey? Had a quote from autoglass for £186 fitted but have to order it :angry:

We'll see what happens at the weekend matey but should be there then we can head off a bit earlier and see what we can do with your ARBS :D

sounds like a plan batman. can sort the zorst allignment ut also fella. :winky:

didnt realise the crack was that bad mate. :crybaby: hope you get it sorted soon. was it a stone chip that got worse with the cold temp??

I washed it the other night and it was fine went out to it an hour later and a big crack had appeared with a big stone chip in the middle so not sure if it was a car going past or the local kids :tsktsk:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links