Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mods Update, Ongoing Project :-)

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have to say your car is looking the bizz since i last saw it in bolton mate nice one :D

Hello matey hows ya doin? B) i wouldn't mind poppin back up to bolton enjoyed the day out :) hows your lex coming on have you done anything else to it or is it still pretty cool looking like the owner? :hehe:

Chris.... B)

• 2 months later...

Hello again i got bored earlier today so put my eyebrows on but not sure if i like them as yet???

Like the Look Chris, nice job. Catch up next week when me & Rod travel south again.

Cheers

Bobby

Cheers Bobby looking forward to seeing you both and your cars again are you bringing Alex with you again??.. :)

Thanks matey i still think there is something missing on the front of the car but not sure as what maybe a smaller number plate Mmmmm???

Chris,

Disagree. You know my opinions on mods but the front of your car looks good - I actually like the eyebrows. I've racked my brains and can't think of anything else you could add. Intercooler would be nice but, you know. The front looks clean and together, I think adding anything else would ruin it. Leave the brows on. Hate to be a old bore, just think about a smaller plate - whilst it would compliment the car nicely, it may get you a bit more attention from Mr. Plod.

Keith

Disagree. You know my opinions on mods but the front of your car looks good - I actually like the eyebrows. I've racked my brains and can't think of anything else you could add. Intercooler would be nice but, you know. The front looks clean and together, I think adding anything else would ruin it. Leave the brows on. Hate to be a old bore, just think about a smaller plate - whilst it would compliment the car nicely, it may get you a bit more attention from Mr. Plod.

Keith

Thanks Keith i would only go for a slightly trimmed plate just to make it a bit smaller but not too small if you know what i mean... :)