Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mods Update, Ongoing Project :-)

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, Chris, in this pic below, have you left the original coloured bulbs in and just changed a couple? If so, how many in total did you change? Have you used LEDs or just regular filament bulbs? Is the light on them very directional or is it dispersed around?

post-12038-1192810361.jpg

Cheers,

Jamie

Hello Jamie

I had a look yesterday to see how many i changed (i couldnt remember if it was 3 or 4) and it was the 3 big bulbs behind the main clock with the orange rubber caps on and replaced them for inverted blue led's which spread the light around a bit on the clocks to give the colour change effect. :D These are the ones i got mate from the same seller.LED LINKY

:D :D

like the two mods youve done there matey :winky: gotta to get me some them lights that looks mint B)

Thanks matey only a 10 min job on the dash lights and a couple of mins on the side lights so a quick and easy upgrade quite like the dash but going to change them again to see what other effects i can get by mixing some more colours ;)

Cheers for the info, Chris. So just to make sure you left the others as standard - just the three that you changed?

Jamie

Yes matey only changed the 3 and left the rest standard :) Just orderd some bright white and some ultra violet ones to see how they look should look quite funky :D

Hi Chris

Just catching up on the posts wooooaaaa, that is a great looking spoiler as the guys say the carbon goes excellent with your colour of car. Nice touch with the bulbs as ever subtle & effective mods work well. Nice one. :D

Cheers

Bobby

Looks good mate :) Have you had the front bumper resprayed again yet :question:

Out of interest whats the average price people have paid for a bumper re-spray, the laquer has started to bubble on my rear which looks pretty scabby and needs sorting.

Bear in mind I don't know anyone in the business of spraying.

Chris you are becoming a bit of a dab hand at the photos so mind that camera for the Blackpool meet. Did you book into the Denton Hotel or have you other plans for Saturday .

Still not 100% sure as yet matey waiting on the other half to sort herself out? but hopefully i'll be there :D i'll be taking my camera now to Blackpool now that i know a bit more on how to use it? :winky:

Lovely bum view of the Lex mate :D

Got them LEDs today......... and fitted :whistling:

Jamie

Was wondering does my bum look big in this spoiler?? :lol:

Sorry i couldn't answer your call earlier matey, i'm not allowed my phone near my work place due to explosive powders? Glad you got it sorted though :D