Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200

liquidlazer

hey guys. its been a while since i posted .. well i lowered my ride ah couple days back, but now iam in some problems. The ride seems to be a little bit too bumpy and bouncy. IF any of u all can help me out here please do .. looking for ideas to keep the lowered look but get back my ride quality or close to it.

It stands on Eibach sportline springs, stock shocks, 17 " rims with 225-45-17 .

i was thinking of getting me some better shocks can u all give me some info here.. if any of u all have eibach sportline springs on your cars help me out here.

I don't actually have an Is200, yet, but I too am very interested in this. I'd like the car to be lower but maintain the same ride quality, personally I don't see the point of stiff suspension on a car that's as..... erm, slow as an Is200.

As yours in an auto I'm guessing it's not a sport, have you considered buying late sport springs? I think they're 15mm lower, not really a great deal lower I know.

Hey,

I had the Eibachs fitted on mine as well, had exactly the same problem but it does seem a lot better when the car is full of people. I don't think they work so well with the standard shocks, you are probably best off getting TTE springs as they are designed to work with the standard shocks.

Hey,

I had the Eibachs fitted on mine as well, had exactly the same problem but it does seem a lot better when the car is full of people. I don't think they work so well with the standard shocks, you are probably best off getting TTE springs as they are designed to work with the standard shocks.

Erm....

They're both exactly the same spring, TTE just badge the Eibach springs as their own, other than the colour they are identical!

You could always uprate the shocks but if you're going to do that you may as well go the whole hog and get coilovers with adjustable height (and damping if you can stretch to that)

I am just going by what TTE claim there springs are designed to do. I have done about 3K on the Eibachs and the handling is still compromised. My overall mileage is 63K the car is coming upto 8 years old. I had no problems untill I lowered