Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Motor's Mods

Following on from AztecBandits thread and his mods. Had my car Valeted today so i thought i'd post a few pictures of my car in its current state:

DSC00092.jpg

DSC00084.jpg

DSC00095.jpg

Just had the Sport bumper put on yesterday, and the windows tinted earlier in the week.

Looks so clean so now don't want to take it anywhere in case it gets dirty.

Look in my Registry for the rest of my mods.

An a picture with my mates car:

DSC00077.jpg

Just waiting for my Engine mods to start now ;)

Stav

Sandles i thought they were clogs.. :D looking very clean matey the sport bumper does seem to set the is200 off and i do like your strut brace will have to have a look at your mods page for a bit more info,

Will have to pop up your way again as enjoyed it the last time i came up :D

Where did you get your tints done Stav did it cost much as thinking of getting my fronts done??

Chris... :)

Just out of interest what's it running at and is it a GT-R or just badged up as one?

Its running at around 800hp i think not sure and yeah its a bonafide R33 GTR. Its having a photoshoot for Jap Performance in the next couple of days hench its own Valet.

Aztecbandit: i got them done locally they were £250 but that included taking the rear window out to do the tint properly. I haven't got the front done because dont want to pay for them then have the local coppers make me rip them out.

Also the Strut brace is a Prolex USA one.

Stav

Just out of interest what's it running at and is it a GT-R or just badged up as one?

Its running at around 800hp i think not sure and yeah its a bonafide R33 GTR. Its having a photoshoot for Jap Performance in the next couple of days hench its own Valet.

Stav

800bhp that all :o I luv skylines think they are an incredible piece of enginering!! So much you can do with them i used to have the baby one R32 GT-st and that was only 2.0 ltr single turbo but that had 300 bhp, dangerous though with all that the the back wheels and no traction control!!

Aztecbandit: i got them done locally they were £250 but that included taking the rear window out to do the tint properly. I haven't got the front done because dont want to pay for them then have the local coppers make me rip them out.

Also the Strut brace is a Prolex USA one.

Stav

Cheers Stav will have to find out about the strut brace as looks better than most i've seen, :) only going to go for a very light tint on the front but will find out about the legal requirements for front tints as i know the boys in blue dont like them as they can't see you pulling faces at them :D

Was the flip down screen easy to fit as been looking at them aswell as a few other bits?

Cheers matey... :)

The drop down screen was a bit of a bugger. Had to make up my own bracket for it because i didnt want to drill the roof lining so had to make a bracket that attachs via the interior light fixings only.

Stav

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links