Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Todays Active Posts?

Adie

Just wondering where its gone to?

Liking the new layout though Steve. Its very similar to the WIM one if not the same.

But can we please have Todays active posts back? :winky:

I usually use "View New Posts" at the top of the screen - brings up everything since your last visit, also there's a dropdown on that page which lets you view the last days posts or lets you pick even longer!

Today's Active Posts isn't on a normal thread view anyway, just seems to be on the search results in the current IPB skin :)

When I refresh it does say:: Done, but with errors on page :crybaby: Could this be why its not showing up?

Mine says done but with errors too. But I do have the view active posts button, just above the online memers box :)

My error says its in line 7, char 1, 'Syndicate' is undefined :duh:

When I refresh it does say:: Done, but with errors on page :crybaby:

I do as well.

If you click on view new posts, at the bottom right is get active topics for today and GO

I don't do JavaScript but it looks like the section that defines the object is commented out which is causing the error about it being undefined maybe? Looks like it was something McNally did to put the stories at the top right of the page, sometimes the hacks don't always work with the new versions of the forum.

Steve, just noticed that Quick Edit isn't working for me using Camino on the Mac, I click the complete edit or use full editor buttons and it just throws me back up to the top of the page?

Does it work for you guys?

Steve, just noticed that Quick Edit isn't working for me using Camino on the Mac, I click the complete edit or use full editor buttons and it just throws me back up to the top of the page?

Does it work for you guys?

Yep works fine :winky: