Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Pics Of My Lex

Well I spent four hours cleaning and detailing the car on Friday, so I thought it would be the best time to take some photos and post them up at the moment. No external mods at the moment but nonetheless thought you might like to see my pride and joy (Well until Aug 16th anyway).

Front view (Sorry bout the pic quality)

frontnoregit8.jpg

Front side

frontsidenoregsw4.jpg

Rear

reatnoreguk2.jpg

Clarion ICE (which replaced knackered standard stereo) No CD changer but it has an MP3 connection which is more useful to us

dsc00030ll0.jpg

ICE flipped up to accept CD's

dsc00031yc1.jpg

And finally, Recognise this?

dsc00028im3.jpg

dsc00029tj5.jpg

Subtle but classy I reckon. Next job is to paint the calipers.

Hope you like her!

Nice example of a clean car there - looking good mate. B)

No external mods at the moment

Don't you call a TRD bodykit and a sports grille external mods? :whistling:

Nice example of a clean car there - looking good mate. B)
No external mods at the moment

Don't you call a TRD bodykit and a sports grille external mods? :whistling:

Its a sport model so I thought they would come as standard :)

(Or does it still count if it was on when i bought it lol)

Car is looking good. Like the graphics :winky:

Is that sarcasm or genuine? :)

Genuine, I think its great when someone can add something unique to their car. Nice one.

Completely custom too from a woman called Kate who redrew them to get the size right from my avatar picture, cost about £15 for 6 internal stickers and 6 external ones (which I may or may not use) , I've got the web address at home if anyone wants it.

oh and thank you :)

Looking good matey nice and clean have you thought of any more mods that you want to do??? :)

Next is the spark plugs i think (for the fuel economy), although when I don't know as the wife goes on maternity leave in 4 weeks so money gets a lot tighter.

The brake calipers are also gonna be painted over the summer (when I can decide on the best colour for my car, probably blue)

Next after that I want to get HID's and some LED rear lights, but I don't really like the DEPO ones so I have been talking to www.mmsportonline.com but I don't think their lights are legal in the UK. (And they have stopped answering my email)

I also need to get the paintwork retouched as it has got quite a few nicks.

Don't know after that :)

I just want to get it nice and tidy and running well before I go crazy wit teh neons lolz :)

The TRD kit was on the car when I bought it. I thought it was standard on the Sport, is it an aftermarket and not standard on the Sport?

Looking at some images on Google you might be right, It appears different to normal IS Sports. Well you learn something every day :)

Looking good matey nice and clean have you thought of any more mods that you want to do??? :)

Next is the spark plugs i think (for the fuel economy), although when I don't know as the wife goes on maternity leave in 4 weeks so money gets a lot tighter.

The brake calipers are also gonna be painted over the summer (when I can decide on the best colour for my car, probably blue)

I know its not the place for this question but thought i'd get away with it as its been mentioned in the thread! :unsure: But do spark plugs really improve fuel economy?? I thought they were only used for starting a car :eerrrmm:

I did my calipers blue look awesome on a Plat' Ice IS, although Brettster had afew things to say about my choice of colour :lol: