Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I always try when I can to offer help to club members [along with many others]........can I ask

anyone who benefits, to post the end result if any, along with any other details they find?

If more did this we would all gain more info and hopefully save money!

Not a rant, I just wonder if we can get more 'follow ups' :winky:

I agree with that,sometimes ive used the advice given to point me in the right direction and find its not quite the problem,from now on I'll finish off the job !!

talking of which,has anyone read my leaking steering problem,I,m off away for the hols and leaving the car with the garage,would like to point them in the right direction to keep down the cost :blush:

Sorry for the slight post hi-jack. Ian

I always try when I can to offer help to club members [along with many others]........can I ask

anyone who benefits, to post the end result if any, along with any other details they find?

If more did this we would all gain more info and hopefully save money!

Not a rant, I just wonder if we can get more 'follow ups' :winky:

Hi,

Good Topic!!

Ive asked on my replies before,let us know how you get on...only to find they dont :D

Most people get lazy and once cured a problem forgot to tell people. It#s like that on a lot of onwers site. must say that the lexus site is one of the better ones for information and how easy and freely it is obtained.

The saying goes power is knowledge.

We could have some more stickies that show how certain problems are solved.

Should start a thread on like cd changer not working and then let everyone leave information on it. After say two months that thread gets edited to leave a thread with just the answers.

Example.

STICKY THREAD TITLE: CD changer not workiing.

Reasons

1) Damp in unit.

Cure: Dry out boot and damp and cleans seals to stop water getting back in.

2) Magazine not loading.

Cure: Purchase new cd holder. Phillips model XXXX. eBay sellers Joe bloggs, jack bloggs.

3) Err showing on disply.

Cure: Unit will not play CDRW's or certain CDR's and some old colour faced CD's.

These must be edited correctly and updated by someone how can to edit out the rubbish stuff and just leave the facts on the problem and how to solve it. A bit like the lexls tutorials website.

When new cd problems arise and member(s) know how to solve it, Then a PM to the editior of the thread to suggest for them to update the thread if the problem and cure seems correct to be added.

How about that working then folks???? Any good???

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links