Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus know about this problem but still insist on paying out thousands and thousands to rectify the problem as and when it arises. Where i am they are on back order. Normally any Lexus part takes 2 days to order but as wheels are in demand you can be waiting weeks.

I had 1 that started to blister and they replaced all 4. Good thing is that i had slightly curbed this particular wheel and received a brand new (refurbished) one back.

changing the subject slightly (i believe already covered elsewhere) they are currently investigating the Lexus IS 220D interior mirror as complaints are rising regarding vibration issues.

as far as i know its because we salt the roads over here

unlike the majority other countries which lexus cater for, its cheaper for them to replace a small percentage of wheels than change the whole process

as far as i know its because we salt the roads over here

unlike the majority other countries which lexus cater for, its cheaper for them to replace a small percentage of wheels than change the whole process

We have the same wheel problems in ireland and we don't salt our roads. We use grit only.

• 3 weeks later...