Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• 2 weeks later...

You can get the kit from www.vaistech.com. The only downside is that it will not play fully randomly. It emulates an MD changer and gives you maximum 99 (virtual) discs each with 99 tracks, but you can only play randomly within each disc. But this is a minor gripe.

Early models interfered with the GPS signal on the Satnav but I think they have it sorted now. Anyway provided the kit is kept well away from the GPS aerial it is not a problem.

• 9 months later...

I am not sure how you have come up with only 99 tracks per disc :duh: ???

I have in disc 1 over 500 tracks and my other discs 1-12 nearly all have in excess of 100/200 tracks.

Mine are also random

I also have never had any problems re the Satnavor GPS

This is an excellent ipod system

You can get the kit from www.vaistech.com. The only downside is that it will not play fully randomly. It emulates an MD changer and gives you maximum 99 (virtual) discs each with 99 tracks, but you can only play randomly within each disc. But this is a minor gripe.

Early models interfered with the GPS signal on the Satnav but I think they have it sorted now. Anyway provided the kit is kept well away from the GPS aerial it is not a problem.

• 4 weeks later...

Just fitted the new Vaistech SL2Vi and have full Video playback on my Navigaiton LCD screen and full CD emulation on playlists.

Sounds great and the videi is sweet. Only took an hour to fit.

• 1 year later...