Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Mod Arrived This Morn

CIJ

Well this morning i was woken by the post man with another new thing for my car......i cant believe i managed to get a hold of a leather center arm rest for such a good price, the only problem is that i dont have the leather interior to go with it :blush: so when i do get around to fitting it its gonna look a little outta place but i dont care cos i'll be able to chill with my arm rest :lol: :P

Chris

Nice one... you've probably got it installed by now then, but if not then make sure you look here for a great guide.

You'll soon be wondering what you did without it! :winky:

Well unfortunatly it aint brand new, but when i opened it up the leather is in fantastic condition with no scratches or anything on it, the guy i bought it from also has put a 12v socket in the plastic felted area (under the rest) ( i dont know if they come with it but he said he'd fitted it seperately. And for this i paid 80quid!! Nope i aint fitted it just yet, aint ad the time today, been busy with estate agents :o

Mine didn't come with any 12v socket. I think the people who have bought them from the US have them though - mine was from Japan.