Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bosch Aerotwin Wiper Blades.

Has anyone tried these Aerotwin or Valeo flat type wiper blades on the 90 MK1 LS400?

Just curious if they fit as the drivers side has a strange type attachment.

The lengths should be 22" and 16".

I dont want to try ordering any yet from a supplier in the UK until i find out the answer.

Im in Australia and these arent available aftermarket here yet.

Also, who might be the bet people to order from that ship overseas?

Any advice appreciated, and thanks in advance.

Has anyone tried these Aerotwin or Valeo flat type wiper blades on the 90 MK1 LS400?

Just curious if they fit as the drivers side has a strange type attachment.

The lengths should be 22" and 16".

I dont want to try ordering any yet from a supplier in the UK until i find out the answer.

Im in Australia and these arent available aftermarket here yet.

Also, who might be the bet people to order from that ship overseas?

Any advice appreciated, and thanks in advance.

I got some of these type, they fitted great but needed a little adaption, i was a case of time and patience for me, to work out the best way to fit them, as the ones i got were universal, and LEXUS lS400 wiper fittings are NOT UNIVERSAL

I can help you if you get stuck and tell you how i managed to do it.

Gday SMJ7, thanks for your reply, and i would appreciate any info on how you fitted them please?

Do you have any close up pics of them fitted also and where did you buy them?

As i need to order them to ship to Australia, i will need to know exactly what to ask for.

Thanks again.

Are they realy that good? - I was tempted but when you add it all up it was something silly like 30 quid !

They are!! i have not complaints at all, they really do work much better than standard wipers

Gday SMJ7, thanks for your reply, and i would appreciate any info on how you fitted them please?

Do you have any close up pics of them fitted also and where did you buy them?

As i need to order them to ship to Australia, i will need to know exactly what to ask for.

Thanks again.

GDAY :winky:

I will gather the information up and get back to you on this.

Simon

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links